Cardiac rehabilitation programme - for whom?
The comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation program has been designed for patients recovering from heart surgery or suffering from any kind of cardiovascular disease, especially for:
- patients after myocardial infarction
- patients after heart bypass surgery (CABG)
- patients after coronary angioplasty (PTCA)
- patients after stens (coronary angioplasty with stenting)
- patients after with an implanted pacemaker rhythm cardioverter - defibrillator
- patients after heart valve replacement
- patients suffering from hypertension
- patients with heart failure
- patients with arrhythmias
Cardiac rehabilitation - details of the medical program
Each patients receives an individually tailored rehabilitation plan, based on diagnostics and consultations and developed accordingly to the latest standards of the Cardiac Societies. Cardiac rehabilitation includes the following medical program:
- Complex cardiovascular diagnostics: Cardiac Ultrasound, ECG at rest, Holter ECG, Holter RR (ABPM), Cardiac Stress Test/6 Minute Walk Test (6MWT)
- Comprehensive assessment of the risk of cardiac events
- Modification of diet: consultation with a nutritionist
- Stress reduction techniques: art therapy, music therapy, relaxation training
- The treatment: up to 5 rehabilitation procedures a day, 6 days a week
Cardiac rehabilitation programme - how much does it cost?
The prices for cardiac rehabilitation program at American Heart of Poland start from 100 EUR/day.
The price includes:
- Full medical programme (as described above)
- Accommodation in a comfortable room (2 locations and various standards to choose from)
- 3 meals a day diet plan (accordingly to the nutritionist's recommendations)
In order to achieve the best therapeutic results, usually minimum a 3-weeks stay is recommended.
Contacting our coordinators will enable you to book a stay at Health Resort Ustron.